Begun work on the Right Tank (Rebekah's Tank).. Oh, and I did get her to commit to filling her tank too. That's cool, I fill my tank.. She fills hers. Works for me. ;-)
After final work was complete on the ribs, I went to initial assembly then through the same process as with the left tank. Drilling the baffle/Z brackets using the Checkoway method is next.
On this tank, I drilled the leading edge attach angle prior to initial assembly. Here you can see the holes, and the angle attached with clecos. Also, I will have to drill out the angle for the 3 skin rivets that will come through and interfere with the attach angle.
While I was at it, I worked on the left tank attach angle. Here it is different because the flop tube needs to go through the angle on this wing. So a large hole drilled in the middle allows for the tube to be inserted.