Rebekah and I worked Friday night and Saturday morning on riveting the ribs onto the Right Spar. This went quicker and easier than the left spar, so we finished and got the wing in the stand.
My mom was in town so she was able to get pics of both of us working away. Bekah the riveter was bucking today. ;-)
I temporarily threw the skins onto the left wing. Immediately the wing became ridged and strong, even with the just the clecos holding it together. Its actually pretty cool how aluminum aircraft are engineered and how strong they really are.
I started work on the wing walk stiffeners and will cover that in the next post.