Over the weekend I made lots of progress by first priming all the completed pieces that I have been working on. After that I final assembled components of the internal flap assembly that needed to be riveted before final paint, as well as the seat pan hinges.. Then I top coated it all.. Tons of progress, once this stuff dries I will be able to really put together much of the interior structure for good. I didn't get many pictures of the process itself, but here are a few pics of everything drying out and waiting for final assembly.
The Seat Pan hinges were a hassle.. The solid rivets were very difficult to rivet without warping the seat pans as many other builders have found out. I was able to use a combination of solid rivets and LP4-3 rivets to get the job done.