I took a couple minutes to think about how to secure the alternator blast tube. Many times on experimental aircraft people over engineer the solution as I know I have done in the past.. In this case its always better to keep it as simple as possible. Here I simply took some safety wire and a few loops secured the tube to the alternator strut. It will hold it secure forever and is targeting the rear part of the alternator and regulator. Seems good to me.
UPDATE: I understand now that the blast tube is supposed to blow on the back of the alternator, so I have now created a reverse loop on the blast tube bringing air in directly from the back. I'll try to get photos soon.
Also, I started messing around with the rubber seals again on the baffles. I’m making progress, but not sure I am comfortable with it yet. I’ll keep plugging away this weekend.