I am calling the Canopy done for now. I went ahead and screwed it down to the canopy frame and just snugged it up. Basically I want to make sure that I have the front top skin on and riveted before I do any final fitting of the canopy. This includes the fiberglass faring in the front. I will probably get to that next summer but wanted to wait now because I may need to move the plexi around a bit to do some of the final fitting work once that skin is on. So here are some pics of what she looks like before I put the canopy upstairs on the guest room bed. ;-) Oh, and notice the glare shield cover and the preliminary panel cut outs.