After that I started working the attach angles. I clamped them in place at the bottom of the roll bar per plans and drilled them for the keeper rivets. Clamping them was tricky and no pictures since I wasn't proud of how I did it, but through a combination of clamps and hand holding while drilling I got the job done. Each Side turned out exactly the same so I am assuming I did a good job.
Then I sat the structure on the fuse to measure height.. It looked really cool, but was almost 1/4 inch high at the center. Lots of filing and fitting of the role bar to lower it appropriately.
One thing I am trying is I left the roll bar legs long where some people cut them to plans. Basically my thought is I will trim only the areas that interfere leaving the other areas long which will end up covering more of the eyesore that typically is exposed when this piece is complete.. Well see how low I can get the actual roll bar exterior to cover the mounting angles..