Since I got my Bonaco hoses, I took another look at the brakes today. I was able to mount the reservoir and the parkiung brake as well as connect all fittings. Nothing is torqued at this point, but it is fitting together pretty well. I also got my pedal extensions from JD Air Parts and mounted them. These are the newer models that have two clamps in the back and I wasn't sure if I mounted them upside down or not since there were no instructions. Either way they hold very securely so I am fine for now.. Will check it out down the road and make sure I have them right. Anyway, after my session today the interior brake components are pretty much complete.
One thing to note is I put my reservoir on the pilot side since I don't have any passenger brakes. This makes for shorter hose runs and a more simple set up. I confirmed with a few other builders that I won't run into any troubles with this alternate reservoir location when I get into the firewall forward. I will take some pics of the reservior today and post. It is mounted on the other side of the firewall when looking at the pictures below.