After returning from Arizona I pressure tested the Left Tank. It took a long time to get set up correctly, but finally the test was successful ! No Leaks ! I used the water tube (manometer) test and air kept coming out of the fuel cap. Finally I figured out how to stop it by cutting up a balloon and putting it over the cap from the back. Will show you a pic of this next time, but it worked like a champ.
Also, I started riveting the left leading edge and ran into some big challenges, but think I have them resolved now. For the inner most 2 ribs I will use LP4-3 and LP4-4 Rivets as necessary. Bucking these is impossible and Vans indicates the LP4 rivets are acceptable. I do need to drill out a few rivets that went bad on the leading edge, but am sure it will all be salvaged shortly.
Also, starting work on the right tank. Deburring/dimpling holes. Tonight I will finish the skin rough it up, clean it and get ready for the first pro-seal treatment. Should be a pro now at this. ;-) The skin stiffeners are next on the list.