- Cabin heat door pulls shut due to pressures in the lower cowl.
- Slight sound of air exiting the cabin where the canopy connects with the roll bar, need to address that.
- My oil filler tube started to loosen as the paper gasket became lubricated with Oil. It was safety tied, but I could tighten it about 1/8 inch so I tightened and re-safety wired it.
- Ensuring my engine alarms are set correctly for right pressures. I had a high fuel pressure alarm due to incorrect setting, and an alarm on takeoff roll due to alternator not being turned on.. These issues are mostly ironed out.
- One of my Capacitive fuel senders is not reporting and I need to dive into that.
Slowly working my way to 40 hours so that Bekah can fly with me !
Post a Comment