So Phase 1 is going pretty well. I have had a few issues, but at this point most of them have been resolved. The funny part is that most of my issues were with vendors work not mine. Re-assuring, but at the same time I have given money to the vendors and when things don’t work it really is frustrating. For example my fuel pump. I really would not recommend the EFII pump to anyone, I’ll do a write up on that later, but that thing has leaked out of every single possible place that it could have. Working with the vendor and doing some stuff on my own, it is functioning properly now with no leaks. All other items except some really minor stuff have been resolved, so the plane is online fully and I have 5 flights with about 6 hours on the plane.
So in my off time I am getting back to building. Here is the first step on the wheel pants, basically getting each of them to fit together as good as possible. Lots of sanding fiberglass, but I got them to the point where I am happy. These will come together slowly over the next few weeks, but at least I got a start on them.