I have been prepping the panel for about a week now and finally I shot it with top coat. I chose to go with a different color than the black that I had used for trim in the interior. The seats will have some grey in them as will the seatbelts, so I went with a flat dark grey on the panel. Not sure how it is going to look in the end, but I am not going back now. One thing I can say is that the top coat came out very nice, just hope the color brings everything together in the end.
Now time to give it a few days to dry while I figure out how to rivet together the sub panel (which I final painted as well), then start putting things together again for the last time !
Post a Comment